Recipe by Tebo
This is a very simple 3 ingredient BBQ side dish. I think this is an easy and excellent side dish for any BBQ meat. Hope you do too.
Top Review by CountryLady
I was saving this recipe for the first of the BBQ season & I wasn't disappointed. It took 1 1/2 hours probably because I used large onions. I used a heaping teaspoon of "Catelli Shakers" chicken flavour instant bouillon powder and served with chicken. I will probably use beef flavour when I BBQ steak. Thanx Tebo!
Directions See How It's Made
- Use indirect heat.
- Peel outer layers of onion and slice off a section of one end of each onion (about 1/4 of onion) With a spoon scoop out a hole in the middle of each onion.
- Place bouillon cube in hole and add some butter.
- Replace top of onion and wrap in heavy foil.
- With a closed grill cook for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut into bite size chunks and pour juices over top.