Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are very good and quick.They are mini loaves that you make in the microwave.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crushed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- In a bowl combine egg, milk, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, stuffing and onion soup mix.
- Mix the beef in well.
- Shape into five loaves and arrange on the edge of a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 6-7 minutes.
- Cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with the remaining barbecue sauce and serve.