Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now this sandwich really is "one for the books", but my grandson loves it!
- 2 slices white bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (your choice of brand)
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Top with crumbled bacon followed by the sliced bananas.
- Spread BBQ sauce on second slice of bread and put sauce side down to complete sandwich.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Seriously strange but unexpectedly good! I was surprised by the burst of flavors. I could literally taste each ingredient with each bite and even though the combination may sound strange, it was a very good sandwich. You have the tang of the BBQ sauce, the sweetness of the banana, the creaminess of the peanutbutter and the smokiness of the bacon, a delightful combination. I prepared just as directed, using Uncle Yammy's BBQ sauce. This was prepared in participation with My 3 Chefs event. Thanks Happy Harry #2, I wish I had a grandson to introduce this to.