Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This excellent rub is from Fred Thompson"s book "BBQ Nation".
Make and share this BBQ Nation All-Purpose Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Use on ribs, chicken, pork, beef and anything you barbecue.
This is the fourth time I've reviewed this recipe and the site has not put it on. Maybe it will work this fime. I enjoyed this rub on ribs. Great recipe. Made for Football Pool 2012
This was a spicy rub for us but we enjoyed it. I used it on 2 chicken breasts so I cut the rub down accordingly. Made for Zaar's Newest Star Tag Game 2012.