BBQ Mushrooms With Brazilian Spices
- Combine the mushrooms, garlic, lime juice and olive oil in a bowl.
- Season the mushroom mixture with salt and pepper and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- To make the spice mix, combine all the spices together.
- Toss the spices through the mushroom mixture and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the mushrooms on a preheated BBQ plate (medium heat) & BBQ and grill, carefully turning mushroom's frequently, until the mushroom are a golden brown colour.
- Remove and serve.