Recipe by Sandy Fouts
BBQ hamburger with canned bisquits. I found this recipe about 4 years ago in a magazine. I love making this recipe because it is very simple and tastes very good.
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (I add a little more for flavoring)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate dough bisquits.
- Flatten into 5in.
- Press each into the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup, set aside.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- In a small bowl mix ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add to meat and mix well.
- Divide the meat mixture among bisquit lined muffin cups using about 1/4 cup for each.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375* for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan and serving.