Recipe by pamela t.
This is a nice little sauce to mop chicken, pork or beef with. You want to marinate the meat at least 30 minutes before grilling. Let the meat rest for about 10 minutes before putting on the grill and mop the meat in the last 10 minutes of grilling for maximum flavor and tenderness.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cola
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Marinate your meat for at least 30 minutes.
- Pull the meat from the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before grilling.
- Use real coke not diet.
- Mop your meat with the sauce during the last 10 minutes of grill time.
- Pull the meat from the grill and let rest about 5-10 minutes for the juices to distribute.