Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great with any BBQ meal or broil them in the oven. Nice flavor. There goes our buddy the prolific Zucchini. Will they ever stop producing?
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into 1"chunks
- 1 small yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 small sweet green pepper, cut into 1 " chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1" chunks
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together;mint, olive oil, lemon juice,cumin and garlic.
- Thread chunks of veggies on skewers alternating colors etc.
- BBQ skewers, Medium High heat for about15 minutes, basting often with the sauce and turning often until tender.
- Season with Salt& Pepper.
Although this was pretty and super easy to make I think the marinade needs a bit more kick, maybe some red pepper or hot pepper sauce.