Recipe by Bergy
Great with any BBQ meal or broil them in the oven. Nice flavor. There goes our buddy the prolific Zucchini. Will they ever stop producing?
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into 1"chunks
- 1 small yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 small sweet green pepper, cut into 1 " chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1" chunks
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together;mint, olive oil, lemon juice,cumin and garlic.
- Thread chunks of veggies on skewers alternating colors etc.
- BBQ skewers, Medium High heat for about15 minutes, basting often with the sauce and turning often until tender.
- Season with Salt& Pepper.