Recipe by Patrick in Los Angeles, CA
A nice little twist on a comfort food classic. Use you favorite bbq sauce. I usually serve with home made garlic mashed potatoes.
Top Review by Bobbie
Very tender and moist. Instead of making one large loaf, I made individual loaves (4 of them). I now have two in the freezer to use at a later date. I used Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, 1/4 cup bbq sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, eggs, and pepper into mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Shape mixture into a 7 X 5 inch loaf on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup bbq sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes (or to desired degree of doneness).