Recipe by dawn2
I got this recipe from a cooking magazine that I've never been able to find again since I first came across the recipe. It's the only meatloaf I'll eat now.
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs turkey
- 1 package bread stuffing mix (including spice packet)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix beef and stuffing mix (including spices) together.
- Beat eggs and milk slightly, add to meat mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup bbq sauce and mix until combined Place half of meat mixture in loaf pan and sprinkle with cheese (optional).
- Place remainder of meat on top and shape into loaf.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup bbq sauce on top of meat mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.