This recipe is so easy I hesitate posting it. But I can't not share such a delicious and easy meal. The key to this recipe is using Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 frozen meatballs (found in the freezer section)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's brand)
- 1Heat meatballs and sauce in pan over low heat until heated through.
- 2Serve as appetizer or put 5-6 meatballs in a hoagie bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1018.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: