Recipe by Lv2Eat
A quick favorite appetizer, shared by a co-worker. I have not once taken left-overs on this one! NOT ONCE! I always volunteer to bring this one--it's my easy little secret! :)
- 8 cups frozen meatballs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (or more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meatballs in slow cooker.
- Combine and mix ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder, and liquid smoke.
- Pour sauce over frozen meatballs. The system would not let me put "Large" bag of frozen meatballs so I estimated 8 cups -- Whatever bag you have in your local freezer is fine, I usually get the one from Costco!
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.