Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a very tender, tasty steak. Great on New York strip steaks. Marinate 2-8 hours. Adapted from a recipe by Russ4433 on allrecipes.com.
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml minced garlic
- 59.14 ml McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or similar)
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients. Pour over meats to be marinated; marinate 2-8 hours.
One of the best steak marinade. I let marinade the steak near 8 to 10 hours. Great flavors. we loved it. Thanks DrGaellon :) Made for Alphabet tag game