Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a very tender, tasty steak. Great on New York strip steaks. Marinate 2-8 hours. Adapted from a recipe by Russ4433 on allrecipes.com.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or similar)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients. Pour over meats to be marinated; marinate 2-8 hours.
One of the best steak marinade. I let marinade the steak near 8 to 10 hours. Great flavors. we loved it. Thanks DrGaellon :) Made for Alphabet tag game