Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good way to use leftover holiday lamb. kids will love it!
Make and share this BBQ Lamb Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Dice up the garlic, green pepper, lamb, and onions.
- Mix bbq sauce with diced lamb.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Assemble quesadilla by placing lamb on tortilla, add cheddar cheese, garlic, onions and pepper.
- Top off with another tortilla and place in hot skillet.
- Cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until tortillas are used up.
- Serve with sour cream.