Good way to use leftover holiday lamb. kids will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice up the garlic, green pepper, lamb, and onions.
- 2Mix bbq sauce with diced lamb.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet.
- 4Assemble quesadilla by placing lamb on tortilla, add cheddar cheese, garlic, onions and pepper.
- 5Top off with another tortilla and place in hot skillet.
- 6Cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- 7Repeat until tortillas are used up.
- 8Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Lamb Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.5
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 1668.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: