Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good way to use leftover holiday lamb. kids will love it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups leftover cooked lamb
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Dice up the garlic, green pepper, lamb, and onions.
- Mix bbq sauce with diced lamb.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Assemble quesadilla by placing lamb on tortilla, add cheddar cheese, garlic, onions and pepper.
- Top off with another tortilla and place in hot skillet.
- Cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until tortillas are used up.
- Serve with sour cream.