Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good way to use leftover holiday lamb. kids will love it!
Make and share this BBQ Lamb Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Dice up the garlic, green pepper, lamb, and onions.
- Mix bbq sauce with diced lamb.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Assemble quesadilla by placing lamb on tortilla, add cheddar cheese, garlic, onions and pepper.
- Top off with another tortilla and place in hot skillet.
- Cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until tortillas are used up.
- Serve with sour cream.