Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Found and tweaked from a down under sight!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs green king prawns
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley sprig
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Peel prawns, leaving tails intact; devein.
- Finely chop parsley. Place in a bowl and combine with oil, sauce, juice, honey, garlic and chives.
- Add prawns, stir until combined. Cover, refrigerate at 1 hour.
- Cook prawns on a preheated barbecue grill for 3 minutes or until just cooked through, turning once.
I used 1kg of green king prawns and doubled the marinade recipe. I only used half the garlic though and they turned out a complete hit! Absolutely wonderful for my grand final BBQ!!!
Mmm... These were really good. I put them on skewers on the bbq, turned once after about 3 min. and had a wonderful supper. Thanx for the post.
my daughter made these for a mothers day surprise dinner....these were outstanding...I think I may make them for Fathers day....