- 2 1⁄2 lbs green king prawns
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley sprig
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel prawns, leaving tails intact; devein.
- Finely chop parsley. Place in a bowl and combine with oil, sauce, juice, honey, garlic and chives.
- Add prawns, stir until combined. Cover, refrigerate at 1 hour.
- Cook prawns on a preheated barbecue grill for 3 minutes or until just cooked through, turning once.