My brother made these and brought them over for a bbq that we had. They were awesome. He is my younger brother but quite the cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the jalapenos length-wise and remove seeds.
- 2Fill them with the cream cheese and shrimp.
- 3Put the jalapenos back together and wrap with bacon.
- 4Hold together with a toothpick.
- 5BBQ until the bacon is fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Jalapeno Shrimp Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 509.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: