1 hr 15 mins
F-16 momma's Note:
From "The Pioneer Woman Cooks"...my roommates book...didn't want to lose the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275°F.
- 2Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds.
- 3In a bowl, combine cheeses and onion and mix well.
- 4Stuff each hollowed jalapeno half with cheese mixture.
- 5Wrap bacon slices around each half, cover as much of the surface as possible.
- 6Brush bacon surface with bbq sauce.
- 7Secure with toothpicks and pop into oven for 1 hr (or until bacon sizzles).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g