Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Italian spices & tomatoes and barbecue pork chops.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Mince garlic, Chop herbs, Drain liquid from can of tomato. combine all ingredients except pork chops in a large ziplock bag. Shake mixture to combine. put bag in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Take another ziplock bag and put the pork chops in it. Pour all of the liquid (not tomatoes) into the bag with the pork chops.
- Let both bags sit for about 15 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from bag & toss remaining liquid. Put pork chops on grill. Cook about 6 minutes per side, or until done.
- Plate pork chops and spoon tomato over top.