1/1 Photo of BBQ Hot Dogs in a Crock Pot
8 hrs 5 mins
Lord Bezoar's Note:
These are super simple and feed a lot of people. Perfect for family gatherings, sporting events, pot lucks and church socials.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grape jam
- 4 (12 ounce) packages hot dogs
- 1Mix the BBQ Sauce and Jam well and toss into your crock pot.
- 2Slice the Hot Dogs into little rounds and mix into the crock as well.
- 3Cook on low for 8-10 hours and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Hot Dogs in a Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.0
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 2075.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g