Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
These are super simple and feed a lot of people. Perfect for family gatherings, sporting events, pot lucks and church socials.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape jam
- 4 (12 ounce) packages hot dogs
- Mix the BBQ Sauce and Jam well and toss into your crock pot.
- Slice the Hot Dogs into little rounds and mix into the crock as well.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours and Enjoy!
very fast and easy to make. Made it for my office's pot luck, and they went fast.
These were very tasty! The sauce ended up to be a little thin, wish it would stick on the hot dogs more, but overall a very nice recipe. Thanks!
Yummers! These are so simple and so good. I only cooked them for 4 hours because I couldn't wait to get to them with the aroma filling the house. Thanks Lord Bezoar for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2009.