1/4 Photos of BBQ Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Nice change from steak & hamburgers. I love this served with scalloped potatoes and corn on the cob. To cut back on the sweetness & calories use prepared Honet Mustard in place of the honey & mustard. I used apprx 1/3 cup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the rind from the ham and slash the edges at 2" intervals.
- 2Mix together the remaining ingredients for the glaze.
- 3BBQ about 6" from heat source, medium-high heat cook on both sides for about 3 minutes each side before basting with glaze Turn frequently basting each time with the glaze total cooking time appr 10-12 minutes.
- 4Watch that the steak does not burn.
- 5Decorate with the glazed cherries and serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: