Nice change from steak & hamburgers. I love this served with scalloped potatoes and corn on the cob. To cut back on the sweetness & calories use prepared Honet Mustard in place of the honey & mustard. I used apprx 1/3 cup
- Remove the rind from the ham and slash the edges at 2" intervals.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients for the glaze.
- BBQ about 6" from heat source, medium-high heat cook on both sides for about 3 minutes each side before basting with glaze Turn frequently basting each time with the glaze total cooking time appr 10-12 minutes.
- Watch that the steak does not burn.
- Decorate with the glazed cherries and serve.