Recipe by Peter J
Oh dear, even my desserts have to be cooked on the BBQ! Although I've said the recipe is two serves I must admit the photo is actually the full quantity that I managed to get through myself.
- 2 medium bananas, split down the middle
- 4 teaspoons honey, slightly warmed so easy to pour
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 100 g vanilla ice cream (2 frozen squares)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon one teaspoon of honey and sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar over the top of each split banana piece.
- Cook on medium barbecue plate for three minutes on each side.
- Place ice-cream into bottom of bowl and top with bananas while still hot. Sprinkle with cinnamon.