Recipe by Bergy
This recipe is an oldie from Miracle Whip and it is very good! I used Newzealand Blue Hoki Fillets but you can use red or white fish. You may also try 1/4 cup lowfat yogurt with only a 1/4 cup Miricle whip.This is quick and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 lb fish fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing and seasoning.
- Place Fish fillets on greased BBQ grill over medium heat (or on a rack of a broiler pan 2-4 inches from heat).
- Brush with half of the dressing.
- Grill or broil, 5-8 minutes.
- Turn; brush with remainder of the dressing.
- Continue grilling 5-8 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.