Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe is an oldie from Miracle Whip and it is very good! I used Newzealand Blue Hoki Fillets but you can use red or white fish. You may also try 1/4 cup lowfat yogurt with only a 1/4 cup Miricle whip.This is quick and easy.
- Mix dressing and seasoning.
- Place Fish fillets on greased BBQ grill over medium heat (or on a rack of a broiler pan 2-4 inches from heat).
- Brush with half of the dressing.
- Grill or broil, 5-8 minutes.
- Turn; brush with remainder of the dressing.
- Continue grilling 5-8 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
This was very easy and good! I used fat-free mayo because I didn't have miracle whip, and my husband loved it .. thanks!
Your crispy oven fish was delicious, and knowing i was eating baked instead of fried really was a plus for sure. I followed your recipe exactly the way you had it,was very easy to put together and in no time at all..My husband said, a definite yes on this one..thanks again Simmy*
Great idea. We have quite a few "fishermen" in our family and we have been slathering mayo on our mahi for years prior to grilling-- just to prevent sticking and to keep the fish moist. Never thought to add the herbs. Thanks for the recipe.