Recipe by Ladderman229
A different way to cook a Pork Roast, but OH so good. My fellow firefighters really enjoy this. I'm sure you will too.
- 1 boneless pork roast (3-4 lbs)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple (reserve juice)
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together dressing, pineapple juice from can, brown sugar & soy sauce.
- Marinate Pork Roast in ingredients from step 1.
- Place pineapples in separate plastic bag with a little marinade.
- Marinate minimum 4 hours to overnight in fridge.
- Remove from fridge, let rest 1 hour or until room temperature.
- Grill at medium heat on BBQ for 1 hour, turning as needed.
- Remove from BBQ, cover loosely with tin foil for 15 minutes.
- Simmer leftover marinade for 10 minutes.
- Grill pineapple slices until lightly charred.
- Slice Pork Roast at your desired thickness.
- Serve with pineapples & marinade.
- Side dish of corn on cob, rice pilaf or steamed broccoli is nice.