- 1 lb beef sirloin steak
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium green peppers, quartered
- 1 cup kraft steakhouse style barbecue sauce or 1 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 8 taco bell home originals flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE steak and vegetables on greased grill over medium-hot coals.
- GRILL steak 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through and vegetables 4 to 5 minutes on each side, brushing each frequently with barbecue sauce.
- SLICE steak and vegetables into thin strips. Divide filling among tortillas; roll up. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.