1/2 Photos of BBQ Grilled Honey Onion
2 hrs 10 mins
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from The President's Choice Barbecue Cookbook. An interesting side dish for BBQ day. Cook time is marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice tops off onions and peel, keep root end intact.
- 2Slice onions in half through the root.
- 3Cut each half into 4-6 wedges, though the root so wedges hold together.
- 4In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce and mustard.
- 5Add onion pieces and toss to coat.
- 6Let stand for 1-2 hours.
- 7Place onions in grill basket and cook 10-15 minutes until tender.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Grilled Honey Onion
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g