Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from The President's Choice Barbecue Cookbook. An interesting side dish for BBQ day. Cook time is marinade time.
Top Review by Sharon123
I loved this! I did stray just a little from the directions. I cut into thin wedges and roasted in the oven at 400*F. for about 30 minutes. Yum! Thanks for a flavorful way to use onions. Made for PRMR game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tops off onions and peel, keep root end intact.
- Slice onions in half through the root.
- Cut each half into 4-6 wedges, though the root so wedges hold together.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce and mustard.
- Add onion pieces and toss to coat.
- Let stand for 1-2 hours.
- Place onions in grill basket and cook 10-15 minutes until tender.