From a seafood booklet. Recipe is a marinade that can be used on bass, or other white-fleshed fish. Marinate fish for only 10-20 minutes depending upon thickness. The fish can also be cooked in the broiler. This yields 1/2 cup of marinade so you may need more depending on amount of fish used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together the above ingredients.
- 2Marinate the fish for 10-20 minutes depending upon thickness of the fish.
- 3Marinating for a shorter time period is preferable.
- 4Cook on grill or in broiler until fish flakes with fork.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Grilled Fish in Teriyaki Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2023.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g