For the people who like BBQ'ing. This is the best way to enjoy scallops! Scallops, Bacon, Maple syrup, and your BBQ, 'nuf said!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak long wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes (available from the dollar store).
- 2Preheat BBQ to about 250°F.
- 3Mix BBQ sauce and Maple syrup.
- 4Wrap bacon around each scallop and thread onto a skewer (4 on each).
- 5Place each skewer on the grill.
- 6Sear for about 2 minutes each side.
- 7Spoon or brush BBQ sauce/Maple syrup mixture over entire skewer each turn.
- 8Grill and turn every 2 minutes.
- 9Remove from grill after about 8 minutes. The longer they are left on the crispier and somewhat chewier they will be.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Grilled Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.5
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 1110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g