Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For the people who like BBQ'ing. This is the best way to enjoy scallops! Scallops, Bacon, Maple syrup, and your BBQ, 'nuf said!
- Soak long wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes (available from the dollar store).
- Preheat BBQ to about 250°F.
- Mix BBQ sauce and Maple syrup.
- Wrap bacon around each scallop and thread onto a skewer (4 on each).
- Place each skewer on the grill.
- Sear for about 2 minutes each side.
- Spoon or brush BBQ sauce/Maple syrup mixture over entire skewer each turn.
- Grill and turn every 2 minutes.
- Remove from grill after about 8 minutes. The longer they are left on the crispier and somewhat chewier they will be.