An easy recipe from a supermarket card at Shop Rite. Made with ingredients you're likely to have in the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the sauce, in a small saucepan, cook the onion in hot oil until tender.
- 2Stir in the preserves, ketchup, vinegar and ginger and bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 3Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4Preheat grill to medium. Grill chicken, uncovered, until chicken is tender and no longer pink (170 degrees F.), turning once and brushing with sauce only during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- 5Reheat remaining sauce and pass along with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Grilled Apricot Ginger Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 249.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g