Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Comes from Kraft Food & Family Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of dressing over chicken in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 10 minute or up to 24 hours to marinate.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup dressing, barbecue sauce and marmalade; set aside.
- Place chicken on grill; cover. Grill 12 to 15 min or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with sauce mixture during last few minutes of cooking.
- Let stand, covered with foil, for a few minutes before serving.