Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Pol Martin's Guide to Modern American Cooking. You grill the fish in foil.
- 4 flounder fillets, one fillet per person
- 2 onions, chopped
- 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Make 4 foil packets and place a fillet in the center of each.
- Season fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Placed 12 pieces of tomato into each packet.
- Divide the onions among the 4 packets.
- Blend the soy sauce, butter and lemon juice and whisk. Divide this and spoon over the fish, tomatoes and onions.
- Seal the packet by folding tightly.
- Grill for 8 minutes on one side and turn packets over and grill the other side of the packet for 7 minutes.
- Be careful not to get steam burn when opening packets.