Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious and very easy to make.
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 beef flank steak (About 1 lb)
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- 4 ears corn, in husks and soaked in water 10 minutes
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- Mix dressing and soy sauce.
- Pour 2 tablespoons dressing mixture over steak in shallow dish, turning to coat. Let stand 10 minute.
- Poke small holes in bottom of disposable aluminum foil pan, set aside.
- Microwave potatoes on High for 10 Min then toss potatoes with remaining dressing mixture.
- Add potatoes, asparagus and rosemary to foil pan.
- Place steak, foil pan and corn on grate of BBQ.
- Grill 15 min or to desired doneness, turning steak and stirring vegetables after 8 minute (Corn husk will be blackened).
This is an easy-to-make all-in-one bbq meal. The marinade is very flavorful and goes well with both the steak and potatoes. A great meal and no extra dishes to wash! Thanks for sharing!