Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make these for my dogs.
Make and share this BBQ Dog Bones recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl stir together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Blend together wet ingredients except water.
- Alternate water and dry ingredients mixing until you get a dough.
- Knead dough like you would bread.
- Use extra four for kneading.
- Roll and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool before giving to your dog.
- Store in container.
- Makes about 24 large bones or about 60-70 small bones. Depends on what size cutter you use.