1/1 Photo of BBQ Curried Scallops in Shell
Peter J's Note:
A slightly different way to cook curried scallops on a barbecue grill plate. The curry paste can be made before hand so they can be quickly slapped on the BBQ at your next get together. They were quite hot with the home-made curry powder I used but are made for a side dish of only one or two each scallops. Besides you should never be having a BBQ without a cold beer in hand!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place curry powder, cumin and coriander into a small saucepan and mix well.
- 2Add capsicum (bell pepper) and stir in coconut milk.
- 3Place over medium heat and cook until thickened, stirring often.
- 4Pour equal amounts of curry paste over each scallop.
- 5Place scallop shells on a medium BBQ grill plate and cook until curry is starting to bubble.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Curried Scallops in Shell
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 31.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g