Top Review by Sandra R
These were very tasty. Perhaps it was the type of buscuits I used, but it seemed like an awful lot of it was just the bread and not much filling. I used shredded pepperjack cheese.
- 3⁄4 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in skillet.
- Place one biscuit each in 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- After meat is browned, drain and add barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar.
- Spoon meat mixture into cups.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes.
- at 400 degrees.