Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really quick and easy weeknight meal. I made this on the stovetop on medium heat. The trick is not to peek at it and just let it sit for 30 minutes with a tight lid. The chicken turns out really tender and juicy.
- 2 -3 lbs chicken, cut-up rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coke, do not use diet
- Set electric frying pan to 300*. Melt margarine; brown chicken lightly.
- Add sauce and Coke.
- Put on a tightly covered lid and cook for 30 minutes.