Recipe by sonnyu28
Everybody LOVES those little BBQ cocktail wieners at Potlucks but boy are they pricey! Don't fret, even on a tight budget, you can still wow your friends and family with great tasting BBQ Cocktail Wieners
- 8 hot dogs, whichever are on sale at the time
- 29.58 ml blackberry jelly, or any other dark colored jelly you have in the fridge
- 4.92 ml strawberry jam
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 29.58 ml barbecue sauce, honey bbq
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hot dogs into finger-thick slices and saute with some butter in a small sauce pan until brown on all sides. (as light or as dark as you prefer).
- Add blackberry jelly, strawberry jam, mustard and bbq sauce and stir.
- Transfer to a crock pot to keep warm if necessary.