Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Everybody LOVES those little BBQ cocktail wieners at Potlucks but boy are they pricey! Don't fret, even on a tight budget, you can still wow your friends and family with great tasting BBQ Cocktail Wieners
- 8 hot dogs, whichever are on sale at the time
- 2 tablespoons blackberry jelly, or any other dark colored jelly you have in the fridge
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, honey bbq
- Cut hot dogs into finger-thick slices and saute with some butter in a small sauce pan until brown on all sides. (as light or as dark as you prefer).
- Add blackberry jelly, strawberry jam, mustard and bbq sauce and stir.
- Transfer to a crock pot to keep warm if necessary.