Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This recipe goes together fast, then slow cooks for a really delicious appetizer.
Make and share this BBQ Cocktail Meatballs for the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ketchup (store brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 (1 lb) packages frozen meatballs, traditional style
- Spray crock pot with oil.
- Add first five ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add meatballs and stir to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on high 2 hours, then low 3-4 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks.