Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A really good appetizer. Just something I threw together. All of it is pretty much to taste. Just use your good judgement...
- 10 large mushroom caps
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- jarred pickled Asian chili pepper (drained, chopped, to taste)
- lori's tomato sauce (to taste, recipe on Zaar)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup fontinella cheese (grated)
- Heat oven 375.
- Place caps on a sprayed baking sheet. Season.
- Combine the chilies, sauce and cheeses.
- Fill caps with mix.
- Bake 20 minutes.