Recipe by DB1971
This makes alot and is a good recipe for a BUNCO party or other type of get together. Add a quick fruit salad and you are sure to have a party pleaser.
- 5 -6 chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays)
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup Coleslaw
- 8 -12 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place frozen chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour BBQ sauce over chicken evenly.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours ( I cook it all day while I am at work).
- When chicken is cooked remove from crock pot and shred with fork. Add additional BBQ sauce if necessary.
- Fry bacon.
- Spread cole slaw (about 1 heaping tablespoon) onto tortilla, add some shredded chicken, crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese. Wrap up your tortill and enjoy!