You can warm the tortillas by wrapping them in foil and heating them on the side of the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken and vegetables on greased grill over medium coals.
- 2Grill chicken 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through and vegetables 4 to 5 minutes on each side, brushing each frequently with barbecue sauce.
- 3Slice chicken and vegetables into thin strips.
- 4Divide among tortillas; roll up.
- 5Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Wrap Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1030.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 33.9 g