Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
You can warm the tortillas by wrapping them in foil and heating them on the side of the grill.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 medium green pepper, quartered
- 1 medium red pepper, quartered
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas or 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Place chicken and vegetables on greased grill over medium coals.
- Grill chicken 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through and vegetables 4 to 5 minutes on each side, brushing each frequently with barbecue sauce.
- Slice chicken and vegetables into thin strips.
- Divide among tortillas; roll up.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.