Recipe by Bergy
This recipe is recommended by "American Health" as Heart smart. It's tasty too!
Top Review by JOinspain
Yummmmmmmmm.... Unfortunately mine didn't look as good as the pic, but it was really good and so incredibly quick and easy to make. Changed the recipe to include a touch of chilli powder too.
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 1.23 ml ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 78.07 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- lite olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs and seasoning
- Dip chicken in the yogurt and crumb mixture
- Brush oil over the BBQ grill
- Grill 15 minutes turn and grill an other 10-15 minute.
- Use low to medium heat on gas BBQ
- Watch you don't burn the crumbs
- Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the breasts.
- They're done when fork tender.