1/1 Photo of BBQ Chicken With Spicy Yogurt
This recipe is recommended by "American Health" as Heart smart. It's tasty too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crumbs and seasoning
- 2Dip chicken in the yogurt and crumb mixture
- 3Brush oil over the BBQ grill
- 4Grill 15 minutes turn and grill an other 10-15 minute.
- 5Use low to medium heat on gas BBQ
- 6Watch you don't burn the crumbs
- 7Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the breasts.
- 8They're done when fork tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken With Spicy Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 335.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g