Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is recommended by "American Health" as Heart smart. It's tasty too!
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- lite olive oil
- Mix crumbs and seasoning
- Dip chicken in the yogurt and crumb mixture
- Brush oil over the BBQ grill
- Grill 15 minutes turn and grill an other 10-15 minute.
- Use low to medium heat on gas BBQ
- Watch you don't burn the crumbs
- Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the breasts.
- They're done when fork tender.
Yummmmmmmmm.... Unfortunately mine didn't look as good as the pic, but it was really good and so incredibly quick and easy to make. Changed the recipe to include a touch of chilli powder too.
another beautiful recipe by Bergie!!!!!!!! hunny this is to die for!!! thanks for a spledid recipe my whole dinner party was RAVING about!!!!
I have put this in my favorite.Love it.Made it in the oven.