Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick, easy and super tasty. A nice change fron steak and burgers. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh oregano, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone in
- 2 red peppers (whole roasted and peeled and seeded)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinade breasts in garlic, oil, herbs, lemon juice, lemon zest and worcestershire sauce for 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill on BBQ until almost done, be careful not overcook.
- Place in baking dish and top with 1/2 red pepper and cheeses.
- Broil until cheese begins to bubble.