Weight Watchers Recipe states its 5 points per serving. I have not done the calculations please double check. I have not tried this one yet, will up date once I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix paprika through to sugar.
- 2A few hours before you plan to grill, rub chicken breasts with seasoning mixture. Cover and refrigerate until 15 minutes before you grill.
- 3Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/3-inch discs.
- 4Place in a pot with enough cold, salted water to cover, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 5Boil for 3 to 4 minutes, then drain and cool.
- 6When it's time to grill, preheat grill, then spray potatoes with cooking spray or olive oil spray and salt them.
- 7Salt chicken breasts. Place potatoes and chicken on grill and cook until done.
- 8The seasoning mixture makes the chicken very reddish in color, so be careful not to cook the chicken too long.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken With Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 207.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: