Recipe by TrehtonsMom
Weight Watchers Recipe states its 5 points per serving. I have not done the calculations please double check. I have not tried this one yet, will up date once I do.
Top Review by CarolAT
This was an excellent dish to serve at my backyard cookout. Early in the day, I boiled my potatoes and rubbed my chicken so everything was ready for the grill at the same time. Make sure your chicken has been patted dry with a paper towel before putting the rub on; otherwise you will get too mcuh of the mixture on the chicken. Thanks for posting this recipe. Made for My 3 Chefs June 2008.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 skinless chicken breasts (halved)
- 2 large sweet potatoes (es)
- 1 cooking spray
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix paprika through to sugar.
- A few hours before you plan to grill, rub chicken breasts with seasoning mixture. Cover and refrigerate until 15 minutes before you grill.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/3-inch discs.
- Place in a pot with enough cold, salted water to cover, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 3 to 4 minutes, then drain and cool.
- When it's time to grill, preheat grill, then spray potatoes with cooking spray or olive oil spray and salt them.
- Salt chicken breasts. Place potatoes and chicken on grill and cook until done.
- The seasoning mixture makes the chicken very reddish in color, so be careful not to cook the chicken too long.